At The Fertility and Pregnancy Acupuncture Clinic in Brisbane, I firmly believe that healthy people make healthy babies and will do my best to get your body into the best possible shape to conceive. It’s thought that 1 in 6 Australian couples will experience difficulties becoming pregnant so you are far from alone. Some of you will have a diagnosis for why you are having trouble, whilst for others the answers you’re searching for may not be found.
At The Fertility and Pregnancy Acupuncture Clinic we work with women or couples who are:
- Preparing to conceive
- About to commence, or undergoing IVF
- Wanting to improve fertility naturally
Many of our clients want to:
- Regulate cycles
- Optimise ovarian function and egg quality
- Improve blood flow to the uterus
- Assist with the implantation of the embryo
- Decrease the risk of miscarriage
- Decrease their stress and anxiety levels
Fertility Specialists Opinions
In our experience, many of the fertility specialists in Brisbane are supportive of their clients receiving acupuncture whilst also undergoing fertility treatments. Although some may not believe there is any real benefit of the acupuncture they also don’t feel you are doing any harm either.